Significance Of Topic Clusters In Modern Day SEO Results
There has been a notable shift from keywords to topics which is a signal that modern SEO strategy is changing and is much different from what was practiced even a couple of years back. To ensure better SEO results, web designers and almost all marketers focus on topic clusters since Google is demanding more from the websites.
It is getting even smarter about the featured snippetsand at the same time it is looking for newer and better ways to address the questions of the users. The recent development in SEO strategy is that Google demands broad and more relevant topics and in-depth contents and not just specific keywords, long or short. If you look into it deeply you will find that this is just a simple continuation to the earlier trends towards smarter search engine results.
Meeting with the changes
To meet with the present demand of Google, the marketers need to focus on several yet useful aspects and modify their SEO strategy. These areas of focus include:
- Prioritizing content relevance and richness
- Making it more informative and intuitive
- Providing better answers to the audience questions in a far better way
- Provide solutions to user concerns instantly and proficiently in a more comprehensive manner and
- Not writing keywordstuffed contents to first attract clicks providing information second if at all.
These are not only the strict requirements of the search engines like Google but are also the demand of the hour for better SEO results. This is because internet audiences now do not look for one or two keywords. Instead they want relevant, prompt and thoughtful answers to their questions. Moreover, the audience trusts the search engines a lot in their quest to address the logic and reason behind their search.
- Therefore, they are not interested or get attracted to the literal keywords used in the contents anymore. They look for highly informative a contents that have a clear and definitive topic for discussion and contains all possible and relevant answers to their queries just like they find in popular and reliable sites such as Tayloright.com that helps then to make a buying decision quickly and in a more informed manner after reading the reviews of the products and services.
- It is also seen according to the modern SEO trends, a content that is fully equipped with answer to different questions related to a topic will surely do much better in SEO results as compared with any other ‘callandresponse’ content that is typically geared to target the isolated keywords.
It is expected by the experts in SEO and digital marketing that this topic cluster model followed in the content optimization strategy will become even more popular in the next year having a huge impact on SEO.
Keeping up with the changes and taking help of the experts in SEO as and when required is the best strategy to follow these days for a higher ranking in the SERPs. If you are not doing it already, you are missing out a lot of opportunities of business growth.
Author Bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.