Indeed there is no fountain of youth but the food we eat and how we treat our skin determines the health of our skin and even helps in aging. But in this modern age, our skin is more prone to skin problems than ever. But thankfully there are many solutions to all the skin problems which are now becoming very common among the people. Before going to the ways to the healthier skin, let’s see some of the common skin problems which are increasing day by day. There are 5 most common skin problems which are as follows:
Acne is one of the most common problems which occurs on face, neck, shoulders, chest, and back and comes in many forms. It happens when the passageway of pores to the oil glands becomes clogged and pimples are the common result of this problem Whiteheads and blackheads are more common types. Acne problem is more at its peak during the adolescence period of the children.
In this type of problem, the skin becomes inflamed or irritated. There are many forms of this type of problem and this problem is very irritating as it causes the itching very much.
3. Seborrheic Dermatitis
This is also a common type of skin disorder in which the oily and waxy patches develop on the scalp.
It is a chronic and disfiguring genetic disease in which the build-up of excess skin tissue that looks red and thick and is covered with silvery scales is seen. This type of problem is seen first in elbows and knees and later it spreads to the whole body.
Now coming to the solutions which will be helpful in avoiding all these problems:
- Drink plenty of water. Water is very important is keeping our skin healthy. When you become dehydrated, the skin starts to look dull, flaky, saggy and loose as it is affected the most when dehydrated.
- Do not use used and damaged makeup products on your skin. Let your skin breathe and remain natural.
- Whenever these symptoms are noticed for the longer period try to consult the doctor. Always look for the best dermatologist Delhi as you will not want to make a compromise with your skin.
- Eat food which contains anti-oxidants. They help to keep the skin healthier and keep the germs away. They are the best source against aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include:
- Acai berries
- Goji berries
- Purple grapes
- Dark chocolate (70% or higher of cocoa content)
- Organic green tea
5. Eat organic food. The organic food cleans the skin from the inside. It is very well said that what we eat is reflected on our skin. So we should be careful on the diet and try to as healthy as we can.