Characteristics of management
After discussing the meaning of management, we can establish the following characteristics of management
- It should coordinate all the people in an organization for achieving their goals.
- It should utilize all the available resources and secure the maximum result.
- It should distribute the work among the workers based on their skill and effort.
- It should accept and encourage any new ideas from the personnel of the industry that may result in better production.
- It should motivate people and provide training for the workers to improve their skills.
- It should have better inspection over the workers for their output.
- It has to maintain discipline and to keep control over the employees of various sections.
- It has to make the arrangement of payments and their records etc.
- By adhering to high standards of performance it must be able to provide facilities and wages to the workers and reduce the prices.
- It should look after whether the target production has been achieved as per market demand.